Task 5 A 3- Targeted networking
Subtask 1 - Join or get information from field specific or challenge specific networks.
Related skills and competences
Description of the Task
- Join or get information from field specific or challenge specific networks.
Key Skills required to be able to effectively complete the task
- Communication with funders, researchers and partners
- Information management - maintaining partner contacts
- Information search - identifying funding opportunities, potential partners
- Information Search - keeping 'up to date' with remits of potential partners and competitors
- Interpersonal - building relationships
- Interpersonal - internal, stakeholder & external
- Interpersonal - seeking and verifying information, managing relationships.
- Networking - building, maintaining and utilising professional contacts
- Networking - internal and external
- Networking - representing the institution on regional groups
- Networking - to develop/maintain good relationships with funder/partners
- Networking - to identify potential partners and share good practice
- Networking - with funders
- Networking -internally/externally with other key leaders
Key Competencies required to be able to effectively complete the task
|Collaboration/Networking||Identify need and possibilities for collaboration and networking with other research institutions; collect and collate information of collaboration|
Related content from BESTPRAC
Listed below are best practices (presentations, FAQs, etc.) shared during the BESTPRAC meetings, as well as external resources relevant for this task.
A given resource can be relevant for more than one task. For a list containing all documents (without task links) see here.
- Publications and open access – the H2020 novelty in the context of the obligation to disseminate project results vs. obligation to protect the project results